Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNBOXING! Phil Tippett Auction - Jurassic Park Early Sequence Storyboard Binder
An unboxing video of the item I (Derrick Davis, aka Scallenger, aka creator of Jurassic Time: The Memoir of John Parker Hammond) won from Prop Store! I want to share it with the world for everyone to enjoy, starting with this video! It is amazing to behold, and will forever be an item to look fondly upon. Below is a abridged description of what it is:

"An early sequence printed storyboard binder from Steven Spielberg’s sci-fi film Jurassic Park.

The binder is from Phil Tippett's personal collection. Phil is credited as the film’s Dinosaur Supervisor, and produced stop-motion animatics for the dinosaur sequences, as well as supervised the CG animation. The binder consists of over 300 storyboards from the film with each sequence divided into its own section. Script pages precede most storyboard sequences, along with basic shot lists.

Several omitted and alternate sequences are also included, such as Muldoon examining a sick Stegosaurus, Dr. Grant and the kids using a raft in a lagoon to escape from a Tyrannosaurus Rex, Velociraptors escaping from their pen, Dr. Grant evading Velociraptors in the Hatchery, and Muldoon coming to the rescue in the finale."

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin So awesome! I so want those scanned!
"It's a high hide. A high hide, you know you go up and you hide high. Goes up to where the trees are, and keeps the researchers out of harms way" - Eddie Carr
'Actually it would put them at a very convenient biting height" - Ian Malcolm
Here is the first sequence!

MAIN ROAD SEQUENCE

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...925&type=3
(01-14-2017, 06:04 PM)scallenger Wrote: Here is the first sequence!

MAIN ROAD SEQUENCE

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...925&type=3

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Awesome! Can't wait for more!
"It's a high hide. A high hide, you know you go up and you hide high. Goes up to where the trees are, and keeps the researchers out of harms way" - Eddie Carr
'Actually it would put them at a very convenient biting height" - Ian Malcolm