Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What is your ideal JP video game??
This is pretty close to being my favourite JP game so far...

@KerrRobinson 84.
I agree with the JPOG ideas you have, but to add on to it, here's a couple of things to consider with your ideas:
Able to train all iconic dinosaurs only.
Sea beasts, Mammals, giant insects, and other extinct animals (Ex. Thylacine, dodo, and etc.).
Island construction.
Volcano as an added weather hazard (tropical islands are usually volcanic).
River rafting ride (using a river connected to the enclosure, and not able to use for carnivores)
petting zoo area (for smaller animals to be raised, optional, makes the adults easier to handle)
All rides and attractions are visitable through Visitor mode (first-person character playing)
Story missions (construction, dino rampage, weather survival, photography, etc.), some should be First-person.
Pine trees and other non-tropical plants usable for specific environments
Dino-riding

What do you think of these added ideas?
(11-08-2016, 01:17 AM)NoversalRex1024 Wrote: @KerrRobinson 84.
I agree with the JPOG ideas you have, but to add on to it, here's a couple of things to consider with your ideas:
Able to train all iconic dinosaurs only.
Sea beasts, Mammals, giant insects, and other extinct animals (Ex. Thylacine, dodo, and etc.).
Island construction.
Volcano as an added weather hazard (tropical islands are usually volcanic).
River rafting ride (using a river connected to the enclosure, and not able to use for carnivores)
petting zoo area (for smaller animals to be raised, optional, makes the adults easier to handle)
All rides and attractions are visitable through Visitor mode (first-person character playing)
Story missions (construction, dino rampage, weather survival, photography, etc.), some should be First-person.
Pine trees and other non-tropical plants usable for specific environments
Dino-riding

What do you think of these added ideas?

I agree to that and here is a small petition on change.org for a brief ideology for the successor to JPOG https://www.change.org/p/activision-a-su...on-genesis
Jurassic World: Operation Genesis and the Alien Isolation ideas are two really good ideas. I know there are games coming out that are inspired by JPOG such as Mesozoica and Prehistoric Kingdom, but without the Jurassic Park license to incorporate the music, designs and overall look of the franchise, they're not as interesting to me.
(03-19-2017, 10:14 PM)NeonMediaKJT Wrote: Jurassic World: Operation Genesis and the Alien Isolation ideas are two really good ideas. I know there are games coming out that are inspired by JPOG such as Mesozoica and Prehistoric Kingdom, but without the Jurassic Park license to incorporate the music, designs and overall look of the franchise, they're not as interesting to me.

Oooh, I love the idea of a Jurassic Park game in the style of Alien Isolation. Now I'm going to be imagining this all day haha