Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DC or Marvel?
If you're a fan of superheroes films, shows, cartoons, and comics which one do you love the most? Do you love only one and dislike the other, do you love one but still like the other, do you love both equally, which you think makes the better films/TV shows/cartoons?

I don't want this to be a argument thread just peaceful discussion.

I personally grew up with DC so I love it more than Marvel but I do think Marvel makes better live action films. When it's the cartoons, DC defiantly for me. Love DC and Like Marvel.

What's your favorite? Let me know. Are you a major superhero fan like me or just a general fan of them?
This seems a good place to ask: what's the difference between DC and Marvel?

I know some of the superheroes (Batman, Superman, the X-Men, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Hulk, etc.), but I have no idea what company they belong to.
(08-12-2016, 07:08 PM)Neelis Wrote: This seems a good place to ask: what's the difference between DC and Marvel?

I know some of the superheroes (Batman, Superman, the X-Men, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Hulk, etc.), but I have no idea what company they belong to.

Well actually there isn't much difference. It all depends on which one you grew up with. I grew up watching DC animated shows and Superman/Batman live action movies so I'm defiantly more attach to DC.
Hard to beat Batman and his villains but I'd say overall I like Marvel more.
[Image: 6vIXy1e.jpg]
Batman was big when I was a kid between the Tim Burton films, Batman: The Animated Series, and the Batman classic TV series being on in re-runs. As such, Batman has always been my favorite superhero and by default, I prefer DC. But I'm really a fan of both. I watch all the films connected to both universes and collect toys relating to both.
marvel because of dinosause