Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself!
Hey im Colonel.

Never saw the original JP in theaters until its Anniversary. Saw LTW and JP3 in theaters. Despite what people say they are some of my favourite movies. I even find the cheesiness of JP3 to be a little charming. Me and my brothers wore out Jurassic Park on VHS at our cottage, watching it pretty much every time we were up there. Oh man, we'd replay over and over Nedry's head injury, and Hammond yelling "Graaaaaant!" It was our introduction into sci-fi/ violent movies besides Star Wars. Still have the tape, but I think it has some problems heh.

Jurassic World was alright, a little too blue saturated, but a cool sort of Jaws 3 take on the series. I hope they can do better!

My other interests include: gaming, game development (hobby), sports, hockey, friends, etc.

As a hobby I help work on a free game on Steam called Pirates, Vikings, & Knights 2. Check it out!
Big Grin 
(05-13-2017, 02:15 PM)Colonel Wrote: Hey im Colonel.

Never saw the original JP in theaters until its Anniversary. Saw LTW and JP3 in theaters. Despite what people say they are some of my favourite movies. I even find the cheesiness of JP3 to be a little charming. Me and my brothers wore out Jurassic Park on VHS at our cottage, watching it pretty much every time we were up there. Oh man, we'd replay over and over Nedry's head injury, and Hammond yelling "Graaaaaant!" It was our introduction into sci-fi/ violent movies besides Star Wars. Still have the tape, but I think it has some problems heh.

Jurassic World was alright, a little too blue saturated, but a cool sort of Jaws 3 take on the series. I hope they can do better!

My other interests include: gaming, game development (hobby), sports, hockey, friends, etc.

As a hobby I help work on a free game on Steam called Pirates, Vikings, & Knights 2. Check it out!

Hi there dude! Nice to have ya here!
~ Titus 3: 11-13 ~                                                         
"Its ability to cause problems has certainly been confirmed!"
Known in other places as TheRexMan22!

Hey everyone! My name is Austin. I'm on Twitter as Austin83Young. A little bit about myself. The Jurassic Park franchise is basically my life, I've got an unhealthy obsession with dinosaurs, though I consider the obsession to be healthy lol. I'm big into Jurassic Outpost and all of it's contents, but this is my first time trying out the forums! I'm very excited to get my start here and talk about all things Jurassic! #TeamJurassic #DinosaurObsessed

Some of my other interests... I'm a fan of the Pittsburgh Pirates and Philadelphia Eagles. I love DC Comics. I love talking films, tv shows, and other things in that category.
Hey everyone! New here... Account just got post-permissions... 'Nyways, a hardcore Jurassic fan, I do computer game mods and collect JP/JW toys. Also spend lots of time with technical analysis of the films, finding their ins and outs and how they work, etc. Glad to be here!
Hey guys! After some weeks from my registration here my account has been finally activated! Thanks to the mods and admin!

My name is Donato, I am Italian and I am fond of the old Spielberg movies and Crichton books about Jurassic Park!

Glad to be here, with you!
Hey, nice to meet you! Hope you have a jolly good time on the board!
~ Titus 3: 11-13 ~                                                         
"Its ability to cause problems has certainly been confirmed!"
Known in other places as TheRexMan22!